Monday, April 23, 2007

Youth Convention

I just want to start off by saying Praise the Lord for an absolutely wonderful Youth Convention! I praise God for what He is doing among our young people. God is raising up a band of young people and gleaners that desire to be used of God and are willing to surrender unto Him. The Lord moved in a mighty way--I praise the Lord for the Holy Ghost message that was given out telling us that Time is near--The coming of the Lord is closer that we can even imagine. We must work while it is day for the night is coming when work will cease. I thank the Lord for each message that was preached. Bro. Horton did a wonderful job and he blessed my soul--What have I to give was the title of his first message taken from the book of Acts where the lame man sat by the gate called Beautiful and Peter and John said Silver and Gold have I none but such as I have give I thee Rise up and walk. They didn't have silver or gold, but had something much more precious. They had the power from the Holy Ghost. I just praise the Lord for all that He did for our young people. I enjoyed getting to meet our Church members from Oklahoma and E. Texas--They are wonderful people full of power and wisdom given to them by the Holy Ghost. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

2 comments:

amy said...

this is a test to see if my post comes thru, i am thankful for the service we had last night at our local church and how even the small kids got involved.

Mary Ann said...

I do agree with you Beth. The youth convention was a great one.The sprit did not just stay their either it back to the local church. I greatly bessed in each service and more than to get out and work for the Lord.