Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Sunday

PRAISE THE LORD is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of our Easter Sunday service. We watched the power of the Lord bring conviction to souls in need of salvation and giving many a much needed blessing. From what I hear our church was the talk of all others Sunday Night. Some even said that this was the best Easter service they had every been in. From what I hear we had the largest crowd in the surrounding areas for The Church of God. Again I say Praise the Lord. He's worthy of our praise. 93 in attendance isn't an impossible number -- see we're that much closer to 100. Lets all pray that we will see some of those that were in the alter back Wednesday and Sunday.

Often I'm reminded of this scripture; Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Sometimes we really just need to humble ourselves and pray and seek God's face then will we hear from heaven and then He will heal our land.

I praise the Lord so much for each of you that worked so hard with the choir or helping with props or whatever you did I feel blessed to have gotten to know each one of you! You are all truly a blessing to me and my family. My prayer is that the Lord will bless you and your family beyond measure.

Well I guess that about wraps up the update I hope you are all having a great week!

Don't forget we need three desserts for Sunday!

Also be thinking of how we can do a Spaghetti Supper for a VLB fund raiser.

Thanks again and God Bless!

No comments: