Friday, April 27, 2007

Hmmm...

Well I'm just really trying to figure out what to post today. I'm sure something has happened, but not sure what. This blogging thing can get addictive if you let it. I've noticed that it's a great way to get to know other people in the Church that live out of state. I'm sure it's a great blessing to some that are part of smaller youth groups as well! It's nice to know that there are youth in other areas that are there to help when we need them. We are not all isolated bodies, we are all part of The Church of God, The Bride of Christ!

I also need some help--I need someone that knows something about blogs to help me make mine a little more, well me. I like the template that I have, but would like something a little different that makes this my space and a reflection of me. IF you are willing to help me I'm willing to try to learn, the key there is that I'll TRY to learn. I'm not computer illiterate, but I'm sure not a genius like some of the other blogs I've seen. If you're willing to help please leave a comment and your e-mail address and I'll get in touch with you. ~~Thanks~~

What a mighty God we serve, What a mighty God we serve. We serve a mighty God a Mighty, Mighty, God, Oh what a mighty God we serve!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Beth I left a comment on my blog after you did, but I don't know if you have seen it or not. I was just saying that I didn't know that you had a blog so I will be visiting your blog know. I'm like you I like the blogging, even though I'm not that great at it, but it lets you meet people in the church and keep up with everyone.