Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday Night's Service

Well again here I am with another post. Yes it is intentional. I want to also say I thank the Lord for what He is doing in out local church in Harrisburg. He's raising up a might army of young people and gleaners that desire to be all that God would have them be. It blesses my soul so very much to see our children seeking God for what they need. I thank the Lord that I can now add two more to our list of sanctified VLB's--Praise the Lord, the old man is dead! Let us all pray for these two over the coming weeks. Sanctification doesn't mean that there will be no temptation, but with every temptation you over come you will be stronger in the Lord. Resist the Devil and he must flee. I hope to soon add even more experiences to our list of Youth. I desire for each one of our VLBS to be Saves, Sanctified, Holy Ghost filled, and a member of The Church of God. Let all pray for one another this week and pray that God will continue to pour out His blessing upon The Church of God. Let's pray for our backsliding youth as well that God begin to work in their hearts and lives and save them before it's too late.

Again I say PRAISE THE LORD.

No comments: