Monday, April 30, 2007

Honest Hyms

Is this the way we would sing these well-known hymns–if we were honest.

I Surrender Some

There Shall Be Sprinkles of Blessings

Fill My Spoon, Lord

Oh, How I Like Jesus

He’s Quite a Bit to Me

I Love to Talk About Telling the Story

Take My Life and Let Me Be

It is My Secret What God Can Do

There is Scattered Cloudiness in My Soul Today

Onward, Christian Reserves

Where He Leads Me, I Will Consider Following

Just As I Pretend to Be

When the Saints Go Sneaking In

My prayer today is that we don't sing these songs with these thoughts attached.

I hope you all had a great weekend full of blessings from the Lord.


For all of you that are commenting I appreciate it so very much keep it up! I do visit your blogs often, I just don't comment too much, but I'm trying to get better at it. Again thanks and God Bless you all!

No comments: