Thursday, April 05, 2007

New Blog

Well I went to update my old blog and poof it's gone. STRANGE--So anyway I decided to just make a new one and go on. I still plan to keep this mainly a VLB/Young Adult blog, but I'm sure that at times personal stuff will still drift in. I'm also planning to give weekly up dates on this and that, but no promises!

I also want to take this opportunity to give you a special invite to join us for our church services

Sunday School 10am-11am
Sunday Worship 11am-12pm (Children's Church Provided)
Wednesday Night Bible Study 7pm
Wednesday Nigh Gleaners for Children under 13 7pm

Pastor John Honeycutt

The Church of God
403 W. Peck Rd.
Harrisburg, Ar 72432

Anyway we are right in the middle of a fundraiser for our Young Adult Sunday School class and I must say that the Lord has been blessing our efforts. So far we've raised around $250.00 to use for outings for our class. I'm amazed to see people pay 30.00 + for a cake, pie, or even brownies. God is so Good. We've all enjoyed it and enjoyed watching God provide for a need.


Well I'm sure there is more to be said, but I need to get back to work. Feel free to leave comments and share things on here too. I look forward to hearing from some of my VLB's on here as well.

OH,One last thing--
We are planning an Easter Dinner following a Special Easter Service on Sunday (4/8) so please make plans to attend.

An Egg Hunt for the Children will also be hosted after the service so bring your kids and at least 6 eggs for a contest of best decorated eggs.


REMEMBER: The Joy of the Lord is your Strength.


No comments: