Monday, April 30, 2007

Not Sure...

Well I'm not really sure what to title this, but a title doesn't mean much anyway so oh well--

Well today I was in my car eating lunch as I do most days during the week and I was at Sonic and had ordered my lunch and was enjoying that and some good clean gospel music on our local radio station. I love to people watch so I was just watching people and how they react and do and there was a lady across the way and she was just chewing this little car hop us one side and down the other. The car hop was in a state of shock and I felt so sorry for her. I know the Bible says that we can be angry as long as we don't sin, but this lady was teetering on the edge. I just hate to see people get chewed up. You know even if my orders wrong and whatever I want to always try to be nice. It's wasn't the car hops fault no matter the case and I just really felt sorry for her I guess. Let us remember to SMILE today--no matter what comes our way just SMILE and remember that someone else may be worse off than you, so just SMILE and be polite. We are Christians you know, that means CHRIST like!

No comments: