Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Weekend

Well what did we do this weekend. Hmmm, I remember Josh letting me sleep late Saturday which was a great blessing! I got to sleep till about 10am and Anna Claire even slept in too! We had a good lazy Saturday. The kids and I hung out at the house most of the day and they played and played. They love the weekends when they can finally be at home and play with their toys and just relax and I love getting to spend uninterrupted time with them. Makes one happy momma! We had revival service that night and Bro. Don Pate preached a really good message and then we all got together for some good fellowship. I love fellowship with Gods people, makes me so happy, however, we also stay up way too late which makes for a rough Sunday morning on us all, but always such a blessing! Then Sunday morning and evening service was again a great message by Bro. Pate. I just love revivals! Not only the refreshing we get from God, but getting to know people better. You see people at the Assembly and at Conventions, but you hardly ever get to really know them. Revival's let you do just that, get to know people. You find out that people aren't always as they seem and it brings on a new realization that you truly can't judge a book by it's cover. We so enjoyed getting to know Bro. Pate better and look forward to seeing him at upcoming conventions and retreats!

Now onto my Anna Claire Story! Sunday night Josh took Anna Claire outside while he let the dog out and she looked up at the starts and said "luv you Jesus" then a second or two later she looked back up and said "luv you too" as if Jesus was answering her, it was so cute! Kids are just so loving they have an unconditional love especially at that age, I just love it!

Well my work is calling me to get back to it so I need to go! You guys have a great day and until next time God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, that is the sweetest story! that right there is why Jesus told us to be like a little child. Such innocent faith.

P.S.- thanks for the comment!