Friday, September 24, 2010

Ladies Retreat

Well today is the day we are leaving for AR/MO/OK Ladies Retreat. I leave in about 15 minutes and am pretty excited and praying for a great out pouring from the Lord! Sis. Janet Talley is out guest speaker so I'm sure with the help of the Holy Ghost she will feed our souls just what the doctor, I mean just what God ordered. Looking forward to it, however, not so much looking forward to leaving the kids behind. I'm sure it's gonna be a rough night for Josh with Anna Claire, but hopefully she will adjust just fine and make it thru the weekend without her momma. Please pray she does well! Also while your on your knees, please pray for Paydon. He's had a sore throat for about 3 days now and just all in all feel yucky, and I know that God can heal him and want to depend upon him. He's only running a low grade fever 100.5 or less so I'm not too concerned about strep throat, but who knows. I know God can supply all our needs and I need Paydon to be well!

Well I'm gonna go, just wanted to post while I had a minute hope you all have a great weekend. It's sure to be a great one weather wise around here, fall is finally at our doorstep and I can't wait for those nice autumn nights.

God Bless you all!

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Have a wonderful time!

Beth said...

I had a wonderful time! Thank you!