Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Trying Here

Okay so I really am trying to do better at blogging. See I'm blogging two days in a row. On the other hand I have no idea what to blog about. I guess one really great thing is that we are currently in a revival with Br. Donald Pate from Shawnee, OK this week and last night we had a wonderful service. I really needed to be revived and the Lord did not disappoint! He opened up the windows of heaven and we had a time in the Lord. Br. Pates' preaching has been wonderful, but I really needed the touch from God last night and I thank Him for it, He always supplies my needs! We also had one filled with the Holy Ghost last night, to God be the glory!


I also learned yesterday that Paydon has decided he wants to write a book. The name of his book is Pippy Dippy Do, and it is going to be a children's book about a giant. His teacher was so excited when she e-mailed me yesterday especially since Literacy isn't his best subject. Hopefully this will spark his interest in reading and writing.


Anna Claire is just my little ham. She loved shoes! When we went on vacation we found a 4 pair pkg of Disney Princess play shoes and last night after we came in from church she went and got a pair to wear while she ate her chicken. Then she had to give us all a kiss at bed time and she had to show us her happy feet dance. I tell you the older she gets the more of a ham she becomes. I guess she learns from her brother. I guess all kids at that age do all sorts of funny things from time to time and right now hers is her happy feet dance.


Well I've succeeded, I've blogged two days in a row, hopefully this is the start of something, we shall see! Hope you all have a great weekend.
This is Paydon and Anna Claire in their Easter best this year. Enjoy!

No comments: