Friday, May 01, 2009

Life is Good

Just wanted to take the time to blog. I really like to blog more than I like to do Facebook, I guess in part because I can do Blogger at work and when I'm home I never have time to get online. Anna Claire is doing great! We have started her on cereal and she is doing pretty good with that. She is also sleeping great she normally only gets up once and it is about 5 or so that really isn't even considered getting up in the night if you ask me. Paydon is also doing well--he is doing really good right now with his reading. As a matter of fact he made a 102 on his reading test today. PTL. He wasn't doing too hot, but all of a sudden he has made a complete turn around. Please continue to remember my father. He is doing well, but still needs our prayers. Well I need to do some laundry so I best go. Have a great weekend! And if I don't make it back till weeks down the road "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" to all you wonderful moms out there!

No comments: