Thursday, April 02, 2009

Pictures



Well I just thought I would put up a picture of Paydon and Anna Claire. They turned out so great! I have several more I may put on here, but I don't have time to scan them in yet.

Well Youth Convention is TOMORROW! We are hoping for a great out pouring of the Holy Ghost.

Also while I'm here can you all please pray for Anna Claire. As I said in my last post she got her first round of shots on Monday and she now has a snotty nose and it's feeling very well. We leave out tomorrow for the Youth Convention and I want he to be well!

2 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Anna is so pretty!!! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm gonna try and put you on my list now. It was great seeing you at the youth convention. You guys take care!

Beth said...

Well Amy, I've had one for a while, but I've not been very faithful with posts until recently.