Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hmm?

I found this article on our local news site and thought it was worth posting.

Grape juice no more: Ark. church to worship at bar

Please click on Link to read the article.

http://www.kait8.com/global/story.asp?s=10151228

I know we should take the whole message to the whole world, but we are also to abstain from the very appearance of evil. What are your thoughts?


In other news we are all doing great. We got back home from Youth Convention around 8pm Saturday and we had a good trip there and back. I was worried a little though because Ms. Anna Claire is not a fan of the car seat and the 3 1/2 hours in the car had me worried, but she did great! PRAISE THE LORD.

We had a great convention, but somehow it just didn't seem like the conventions that we used to have. I know that God has not changed, so I wonder what has changed. Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way and if so I guess it is me that has changed. Not that convention wasn't good, but people don't seem to come out as much as they used to for conventions--that goes for all conventions, not just Youth Convention. I know that money is tight and it takes extra money to travel, however have we forgotten that our Lord will take care of us if we will put him first in our life? I just wish that people could get their want to fixed. God will soon be telling Jesus to come get his Bride and I want to be ready to meet him in the air! One of these days we will witness that Meeting in the Air we have been singing about for years! Oh I want to see Him!

Well I guess I've rambled enough. I hope you all have a great week and a Happy Easter. Let us not forget what Jesus has done for us during this Easter Season!
God Bless You All!

1 comment:

d_lhays said...

Thank you for the comment. It helps to know I still have a chance of not having it. And you little girl is beautiful.