Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Time...

...For a new post that is. It's been a few days since I have posted and I can't say that much has really happened. Our VLB's went to Judgement House this past weekend and it was wonderful as always. I'm telling you---it may not be The Church of God, but they put this production on as close to the Bible as possible and do not try to influence you in anyway to change your religion or anything of that nature. They don't use the KJV Bible but other than that it's great. I don't know how it is in other parts of the US, but here in Jonesboro it's great.

Well our Sunday School superintendent made his appointments for the year and I'm again Young Adult SS Teacher. I enjoy being a SS teacher, but I really want your prayers this year. I want to be all that God would have me be. I want to study my lesson even more and dig deep into the word of God this year. Just not for the class, but for me, because I need it. I need to dig deeper into the word of God. I don't want to just skim the surface, but I want to dig deep into the word of God and learn all I can. I feel that there is a need to be prepared for whatever may come our way--whether it is using the word to defeat the devil or as a tool for witnessing I want to dig deep and learn what I can and hide the words of God in my heart. You know my prayer is "Jesus use me and Oh Lord don't refuse me". No matter the task at hand I want to be a willing servant to the Master and be a servant after Gods own heart. A heart that is pleasing to Him in ALL Things! I wan to be humble and mold able in the palms of God my Creator. I want Him to be the Center of my life! I want myself to fade into the background so that people can see Jesus thru me. I want the Joy of the Lord to shine upon my face---I don't want to loose the Joy of the Lord--satan would love to steal our Joy--the Joy of the Lord is my strength!!

Hmmm--Well I guess I've posted all that's on my heart. I hope that everyone has a great Wednesday Night---

Love you All and God Bless!

1 comment: