Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hmmm...

Well I don't know what to Blog about???


Well Brother Honeycutt made the appointments for 2007-2008 and I've got the same appointments this year as last. VLB Leader and Song Leader. One thing is for sure I am going to put my assistants to work this year!!! So if you are out there get ready to work!--Not too hard I don't think, but it is going to take us all to make this a very successful year. Especially the Youth Life team and the Youth Track team....I'm excited about the upcoming year and can't wait to see what God has in store for us. We've just came out of a great week and a half revival---11 Night's worth of great blessings from God. At times I thought that there was no way I could contain all that God was giving us. My cup truly ran over during this revival. God has been so good to us! Well I guess this is long enough to count as a post so I guess I better get off here so I can get back to work!

Have a great day!

Sis. Beth

No comments: