Friday, June 01, 2007

Where as the time gone?

OH my goodness where has the time gone? I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've blogged. So many things have happened since May 4th that I'm not sure where to begin. The biggest news to report is that my kindergartner is now a first grader. I'll try to post a few photos later--we'll see how that works out.

Well we made it through Memorial Day weekend with no problems. We got the pleasure of spending some time with some of our wonderful church members on Sunday afternoon and they cooked a wonderful dinner for us of steak, burgers, and ribs and all the trimmings---it was wonderful!

Yesterday Paydon had a dental appointment which went very well! He did great. He had one pulled and two fillings, so he was a true trooper!


No comments: