Thursday, June 07, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

That's how I feel---This has been one LONG week for me. It seems like this has been just a really slow week, but praise the Lord it's almost over. We had a great service last Sunday Night, it's wonderful when the Holy Ghost falls during song service and blesses and blesses His children. After service Paydon was talking to some of us and he said "I could feel something all over me from my head to my toes" we all smiles and told Him that it was the Holy Ghost and he was excited and now wants the Holy Ghost even more. He's praying about being Baptised this Sunday so if you read this before then please Say a prayer for Him. He knows he needs to and that it's something that Jesus has commanded, but he's still a little boy and a bit scared of being immersed in water, so just say a prayer that all his fears will be erased. Well I guess that's really about all I have to say. I know it's a little short, but short is better than nothing!!

Well enjoy the rest of the week and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: