Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello

Okay-so it's been 6 months since my last post and I'm sure no one will even read it, but I want to blog. I'm such a terrible blogger, I'm just so very, very busy. So in case anyone is wondering what we've been up too I'll fill you in. Both my children have had birthdays since my last post making my little man 10 and my little angel 2, yep she's two and boy has she entered the terrible two's. I don't remember my little man being this way, but my little angel is very hard headed and very independent. She thinks she can do EVERYTHING by herself and as other moms out there know--she can't! Yep my angel is 2 going on 22. She can be so sweet though, I just love to look into her eyes at night while I hold her and wait for her to fall asleep in my arms and it's so sweet when she looks up with those beautiful eyes and says "love you mommy". Just melts my heart. Then there are times when she makes us laugh, well I'm sure we laugh at her at least once a day--she loves to sing and praise the Lord. Our pastor often says that we could all learn a lesson from her praise to the Lord. She doesn't understand it yet, but she loves to sing praises unto God. My prayer for both my children is that they know God early and form that personal relationship with Him. I want them to realize early that there is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun. I want God to use them however He sees fit and want Him to give me the strength to be able to handle their calling, which may call them across the sea! My little man isn't such a little man anymore. He is getting closer and closer to those teenage years---sigh---I sure hate to see him grow up, but it is inevitable, he's gonna grow up, I can't keep him 10 forever.
Well Christmas is gone and Spring has sprung and everything is getting green and beautiful again. I just love to see all the easter lillies or butter cups as some call them springing up everywhere. I guess that is my favorite little flower besides the yellow rose. I just love spring. The weather isn't too hot (most of the time) and I just love it. This is my sons spring break week and tomorrow I'm off work to spend the day with the kiddos and I can't wait. I hope it's pretty, I want to get outside and enjoy the day.
In other news we are in revival with Bro. Brian O'dell and praise the Lord, God has given him some very great timley messages that have spoken to my heart in so many ways. So far for me last night was the best message about "he built a fence" he preached about the importance of the Advice to Members and all I can say is Thank God for the Fence!!! Well I guess that's enough for now. God Bless each and every one of you!

No comments: