Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It's getting Closer!



Well--we are counting down now! Only a little over two weeks till little Anna Claire arrives. I'm getting to the place where I am a little bit miserable. I can't sleep for very long at a time and just those pregnancy pains--back ache--feet hurt--oh me I could go on, but this is such a blessing that I don't want to complain! I really don't have much to say--everything seems to be going just as planned--which I am very thankful for! My last appt my blood pressure was 114/72--it's staying lower that it was when I wasn't pregnant, which makes ma happy seeing as how I was on bed rest with Paydon for 6 weeks due to high blood pressure. This pregnancy has been so different than the first one--everyone tells you it will be that way, but we never believe it till we experience it for ourselves! Well I need to try to get to bed. I'll try to post a pick I took of Paydon and used some editing--I'm new to it so don't laugh!













Here is one more from my baby shower. This is Paydon, my mother and myself--looking very tired I might add!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow I can't believe it is getting that close. Where has the time gone of course for you it probably has felt forever. Paydon is so cute, he favors you, but he also looks alot like his daddy. I was just wondering the other day about you I couldn't remember when your due date was. Make sure and let us know when the baby arrives.