Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh what a Mighty God

That is about all I can say about the wonderful Revival that we are in with Sis. Betty Bishop. My how God is blessing us! We've had so far 3 saved, 2 sanctified, 3 filled with the Holy Ghost and 1 healing. PRAISE BE TO GOD! I can't explain how great it is to see souls saved--a know so salvation. You can see it on their face when the get up from the alter--that old fashioned "glow" is all around them. One young lady last night said I'm just so happy and that it felt like a bolt of electricity had hit her and she just could not be still. Praise God for what He is doing. God so desires a vessel that is ready and willing to be used by the master. Oh how great is our God. He knows how to give good gifts to His children. God has definitely opened the windows of Heaven and allowed a blessing to come down oh how wonderful it is to feel the power of God move thru the place. I wish words could tell just how great this revival has been---we have come out every night EXPECTING a move from God and He has not disappointed us yet!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Sis. Beth! I'm sooooo sorry that I didn't visit with you at Ladies' Retreat! I didn't recognize you! I KNEW you looked familiar but I couldn't place you. It wasn't until the next day that I figured it out. I held the door for you and everything! So I do apologize for my brain's lack of cooperation. :-)

I'm so glad to hear that you all are having such a wonderful revival! I love Sis. Bishop, she's such a character!

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

Hi! The revival sounded wonderful. Ours with Brother Smith was the best I've ever been in. It was awesome from beginning to end. Is the one there still going on?