Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stressful Month

Well where to begin. The month of July has been a really rough month for me. I've had so much happen that I don't know whether I'm coming or going! That's not an exaggeration either. On the 8th my grandmother passed away. It was a great shock to all of us considering she'd not been sick or anything. Then the end of that week we lost a great person from our church who was 81 I think. He'd suffered for a while so we were expecting his passing and grateful that we knew he had made things right between he and Christ. Then on the 15th of July I noticed a pretty large mass in my lower abdominal area that was very sore to the touch and my whole lower abdomen was yellow from internal bleeding. (not as bad as it sounds here) I made an appointment with my Doctor and after three unltrasounds that were cery painful they found that I have a very rare endometioma. So rare that they have only seen one other patient in the whole office with this type. (I always knew I was an odd ball !) So anyway this needs to be reomoved soon. They've schedualed surgery for August 7th at 7:30 AM. I'm really scared and could really use some prayers for the next few weeks. I hate hospitals especially when I'm the patient. I'll be off work for two weeks or so I'm told and only have to spend 1 night in the hospital so that will not be too bad, but bad enough. SO if you read this before the 7th please have a prayer for me!!!

Thanks Guys and Gals!

No comments: